- Springfield Country Club - Pan Seared Scallop over a Butternut Risotto
- The Log Cabin / Delaney House - Braised Short Rib Slider
- Elegant Affairs - Mashed Potato Bar
- Country Club of Wilbraham -BBQ Beef Burritos
- Nadim's Mediterranean Restaurant & Grill - Swai Fish with Rice Pilaf
- The Magic Spoon - Carmel Apple Crunch
- Tekoa Country Club - Roasted Tenderloin Canepe, Bruschetta Baguette
- Lattitude Restaurant - Traditional New England Raw Bar
- Pintu's Indian Palace - Chicken Tikka Masala & Pakora with Rice
- Crepes Tea House - Assorted filled Crepes
- Chez Josef - Pan Roasted Duck with Maple Braised Root Vegetables
- The Latin Gourmet - Yucca Mash with Plantain Cream Sauce & Cilantro Marinated Sirloin Strips with Garlic Sauce and Julienned Vegetables
Join Us Thursday October 10, 2013 from 6-9:30 p.m.!
Presented by Greater Springfield Habitat for Humanity
- Cocktails and appetizers from the area's best restaurants.
- Silent and live auctions.
- Come celebrate our 13th Fall Feastival, our 26th year serving in the community and 52nd family served!
- Springfield Country Club 1375 Elm Street West Springfield, MA 01089
- Tickets: $75 ($55 is tax deductible)
For more information, or to purchase tickets call (413) 739-5503 x 12